- Asynchronous private collaboration on cases
- Easily share images and medical records securely
- Embedded zero-footprint high-quality image viewer
- Customized forms and templates for cases
- Customized workflows for cases
- Email notifications for case or private group activity
- Reporting capabilities and audit trails
- HIPAA compliant and secure
- PACS integrations available
Medical Exchange MEDTING is a web 2.0 platform which allows you to:
- Create a teaching and academic repository directly from clinical daily activity.
- Enhance e·learning by integrating multimedia content into your learning experience.
- Connect doctors, residents and students into a social web platform.
- Telemedicine: Share cases to obtain second opinions and receive cases to review.
- Create an educational repository for use in Accreditation and Training Certification.
- Online Clinical Sessions: Virtual Meetings by using any integrated Video-Conferencing.
- Global Health thanks to multilingual support, SNOMED CT and PubMed integration.
MEDTING MediaManager provides an all in one multimedia solution:
- Support for multiple medical and non-friendly web formats. (including pdf,dicom,ecg, etc.)
- Full DICOM images, DICOM multiframe and DICOM ECGs support.
- Enables Pathology images to be stored and reviewed through a web interface.
- Multimedia storage and backup solution.
- Group and retrieve your multimedia elements by case, patient, study, etc.
- Web based components can be integrated in your website to upload and manage your media.
- Improve your web solution using all the MEDTING multimedia capabilities.
Would you like to use our viewer in your projects? MedViewer features:
- Web based, light-weight and configurable medical Viewer.
- Embed the viewer in your website to run in film-strip mode or fullscreen mode.
- Support for images, video, audio, geospatial images, documents, etc.
- Together with MEDTING Media Manager, supports most health multimedia formats.
- Tools and filters to compare, measure distance and density, adjust levels, navigate, etc.
- Review DICOM tags and slide through your medical images.
- Web optimization and cache techniques to boost productivity.
- User-friendly user interface, mouse and keyboard event friendly.
Your private collaboration space in MEDTING, Collaboration Groups:
- Create, share and collaborate with your colleages in a private environment.
- Use powerful features such as the Case Workflow.
- Reuse the group knowledge in other websites with MEDTING Mashups.
- Organize your group using news and internal messages.